POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Old image : Re: Old image Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:18:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old image
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 20 Apr 1999 06:42:27
Message: <371C4BD1.FAA1018C@aol.com>
But it's GLASS! Glass never makes for a poor render, same goes for
reflective stuff :)
Funny, the picture makes me think of the thrill it was long ago to see
computer generated glass. It definately would work wonders to be put
through all the newer raytrace possibilities available now. Photons,
spectral dispersion, reflection blur, focal blur, to name a few.
But it still looked neat to me, if only for nostalgic reasons.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe